Enjoy and relax
Naturally, parents and grandparents won’t fall anything short. You can use the lawn with rest room, the sauna or a massage with a beauty treatment and pedicure. Of course you can enjoy the beautiful walks in the area, family cycling, mountain bike or just enjoy nature. We provide your personal wishes for all the different programs. One day a week the parents are off! We take care of the kids and you can do what ever you want or feel like.
Our offer for you:
- - Welcome drink
- - Breakfast buffet, juice, cereal, menu choice and salad buffet
- - Free afternoon with coffee and cakes at 4pm
- - Grill and fondue evenings
- - Trout fishing in the pond and grilling
- - Family cycling along the Drau
- - Tours and excursions with your hosts
- - Guided mountain bike tours
- - Sun terrace and lawn
- - Tractor ride to our mountain cabin
- - Guest’s library, solarium
- - Cosmetic treatments and foot care
- - Shuttle bus to the ski area and ski excursions
You can also contact us for:
A Fitness check at the Sportbauernhof
Check your sporting status for € 45, -. Mayrbrugger Michael and his team will inform you about your current fitness and will personal a personal training plan for you. In addition to the extensive cardio test, they will check: muscle functions, blood pressure, body fat and your height and weight. These will a basis for your training plan. There is also a sports science interview with an interpretation of the results included.
Learn how to do Nordic Walking during your stay
Nordic Walking is active walking with poles. Through the movement of arms and legs you create a total body workout. Nordic Walking is not a sporty performance, but it’s all about the relaxation it brings. A little effort at all levels results in a large relaxation.
Nordic Walking 365 days!
Nordic Walking is not only a very effective cardiovascular workout; it is also easy to learn for anyone, virtually anywhere without expensive equipment.
We also offer the following sports including a Coach: jogging, Nordic walking, mountain biking and children gymnastics.